iTunes allows you to create libraries of your favorite music that you can play on your computer or portable MP3 player. You can even burn your owncustom CDs with the push of a button.
iTunes is the best way to enjoy your digital music and video with your Mac, iPod, iPhone and Apple TV.
Use iTunes to import CDs or download songs and videos from the iTunes Store. Make playlists perfect for any occasion. Burn playlists to CDs and play them on your home stereo. Sync your media with iPod or iPhone to enjoy it on the go, or play your collection on your TV with Apple TV.
Rent and download your favorite movies with iTunes on your computer or directly to your living room on Apple TV. Enjoy rented movies in sizes up to 720p HD with surround sound on your Apple TV and sizes up to DVD-quality on your computer. Transfer your rented movies from iTunes to your iPod or iPhone and enjoy them on the go.
Also, purchase and download your favorite TV shows, music, and more directly on your Apple TV. Effortlessly transfer purchases made on Apple TV back to your computer with iTunes.
Here are some key features of \"Apple iTunes\":
· Import your CD music collection into iTunes - Put an audio CD into your computer\'s disc drive and click Import CD. iTunes automatically retrieves each song\'s title, artist, and other information (you must be connected to the Internet to get this information).
· Download music, video, and more - In iTunes, click iTunes Store and you can download songs, albums, audiobooks, TV shows, podcasts, music videos, short films, games, and more. The iTunes Store is always open and your selections download to your computer immediately.
· Organize your media collection using playlists - Create your own music and video compilations. For example, create a playlist of your favorite songs or of songs perfect for an occasion, such as a birthday party.
· Smart Playlists update automatically as your library changes. For example, if you create a Smart Playlist of songs by a particular artist, when you add new music by that artist, the songs are automatically added to the Smart Playlist.
· Take your media library with you - Sync your iTunes library with your iPod or iPhone to take your collection with you wherever you go. If you have an iPod that supports video, you can watch movies and TV shows on your iPod.